Travel Support will be awarded to students whose thesis align with the IAMA Conference content. Students will need to meet the guidelines below and submit the listed documents for consideration.
- Travel support may be allocated once per fiscal year (July through June) per individual. These funds are provided by the UC Davis Air Quality Research Center and the California Air Resources Board.
- Requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the conference start in order to be considered. Late applications are given lower priority.
- Graduate Students must fill out the below Graduate Student Travel Award Application and must be accompanied by the following:
- Documentation of enrollment in a university with a thesis related to the conference topics
- Budget on Graduate Student Travel Award Application
- Upon acceptance of Travel Award, Graduate Student must commit to volunteering for one 6-hour shift during the conference.
- Upon completion of attendance, student must provide receipts for pre-approved expense reimbursements.
Applications for the IAMA Conference must be submitted no later than November 1, 2021 and will be considered in the order they are received.
Completed forms and questions regarding travel awards should be directed to email@example.com.